Today we are releasing v4.0 for both Orm & Dbal. The future is now!
- added Embeddables — a new way of data encapsulation,
- added new Collection functions with support for aggregation,
- added new collection sorters for null values,
- implemented optimized relationship loading,
- implemented support for not-exposing mutability,
- and many others enhancements; see closed issues.
- added support for Symfony (Bundle + DataCollector),
- reworked db reflection and added proper multi schema support,
- introduced new Logger for observing Connection events,
- added SSL support to MysqliDriver,
- allow specifying INDEX HINTS for MySQL in QueryBuilder,
- and many more small fixed & tuning; see closed issues.
Take a look at release notes.
We know that to adopt a library it is necessary to provide additional tooling. So we are releasing PHPStan extension with support for latest Orm & PHPStan version. See release notes.
You may support further development by:
- reporting bugs & feature requests,
- implementing new functionality (sending PR),
- proofreading & enhancing documentation,
- writing an article how you use Orm and how it helps you,
- giving a GitHub star ⭐,
- sponsoring me.